Throughout the years, we have had a few new home owners come to us looking for a window replacement. Many of these people have been cheated during the buying process and didn’t inspect there windows correctly or even at all. Many of the problems our customers have include:
- Completely worn out and old windows that rattle loudly.
- Windows that are extremely drafty and bring cold and uncomfortable air into your home.
- Windows that are difficult to open and close and others that just wont stay open.
- Heavy set windows that can be extremely tedious and difficult to clean.
- High set and outrageously high heating and air conditioning bills.
Reasons like these may not be easily noticeable and it’s why it’s critical to check the quality of your windows before purchasing. Buying a home in this condition can led to unneeded additional costs.
Be sure to save yourself the hassle and time of this process! If you encounter a situation where you are blindsided, DLM Remodeling is one of best in the business when it comes to new window replacements. We offer the highest brands in the business and have some the highest skilled and quality workers out there.